|Location:||Sexual Assault Crisis Center-Fox Cities, Inc., and will require some travel within Outagamie and Calumet Counties|
|Reports To:||Executive Director|
This is a part-time 20 hours/week, temporary position. The start date is May 15, 2017, and anticipated end date is October 6, 2017.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Completes assessments and determines the needs of clients….
- Provides individual, couple, group and family therapy….
- Consults with and provides clinical consultation to other professional staff….
- Provides crisis intervention, assessment and crisis management services….
- Confers with other agencies or institutions serving clients to monitor and coordinate services.
- Maintains appropriate case records….
- Participates in community events and meetings as necessary.
- Participates in grant writing….