NAMI Fox Valley is pleased to offer this program to help educate professionals to better understand children living with mental health problems. It is designed for professionals who work with children ages 3 to 18.
This training can be taken as either a one-day or two-day training; you choose which days you want to attend:
Monday, June 12
- Stress, Sensation, and Emotional Regulation: Building Children’s Capacity for Self-Regulation
- NAMI’s Ending the Silence
- Treatment Options for Children with Mental Health Challenges
- Cultural Considerations and Issues faced by LGBTQ individuals with Mental Health Conditions
Tuesday, June 13
- Trauma-Sensitive Schools
- Gambling with the Future: Child and Adolescent Pathways to Substance Use Disorders
- A Mother’s Journey and Testimonial
- Making Every Moment Count in the School Setting: Implementing a Comfortable Cafeteria and a Refreshing Recess
Cost: $75.00 for one day, $100 for both days.
Location: Fox Valley Technical College, Room A170AB, Entrance 16, 1825 Bluemound Drive, Appleton.
To register: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ann at 920-954-1550 for more information.