Title: Business and Operations Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week, exempt
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Business and Operations Manager will coordinate administrative and organizational operations or agency programs, and will provide supervision and oversight to office staff.
- Develop and implement office and personnel policies and procedures.
- Supervise, train and evaluate staff.
- Assist in the recruitment of staff and office volunteers.
- Manage payroll and leave accounting processing.
- Coordinate secretarial, receptionist, and accounting staff and services.
- Coordinate administrative support for the Executive Director and management team.
- Supervise the use and maintenance of office and computer equipment.
- Maintain organization files and records.
- Coordinate statistical, financial and personnel record-keeping.
- Maintain office supplies and organizations’ materials.
- Manage the organization's offices and physical environment to include facility maintenance.
Budget and Finance:
- Perform accounts payable and receivable tasks in conjunction with other staff.
- Generate monthly financial statements and other reports as directed by the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
- Work closely with the accounting firm to ensure efficient and timely accounting procedures are being followed for all financial related processes.
Programs and Services:
- Implement and manage processes for client intakes, fee collection and discharge.
- Work with outside billing vendor and day treatment biller to ensure the billing process is efficient and maximizes reimbursement efforts.
- Understands third party payer-contracts, and ensure office/billing processes are set up to maximize reimbursement.
Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
Education and Experience:
The Business and Operations Manager will have a minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in financial and administrative management.
The manager will also have previous experience in working professionally and effectively with board members, staff, clients, outside vendors and community members.
Candidates should email résumé to Julie Keller, Executive Director: JKeller@chapsacademy.org.